Why work with us? Everything you need for your logistics
Hallett Retail Logistics are experienced experts in order fulfilment for e-commerce customers as well as providers of pre-retail services. By outsourcing these services to us, it allows you to focus upon growing your business. There are many reasons why Hallett Retail Logistics are many customers order fulfilment partner of choice:
- We employ highly motivated people and provide them with the best training we possibly can in order that they are qualified to meet our high-quality standards that our customers deserve.
- Our best practice processes ensure that your inventory products are securely stored and shipped to your expected timescales.
- The technology that we use enables clear stock visibility and control of the throughput of products in and out of our warehouse.
- We understand fully the compliance requirements of major e-commerce platforms and high street retailers that you may trade with. This is an area that many get wrong, we however ensure the inbound compliancy standards of the destination retailer are met negating any fines that would otherwise be imposed for non-compliance.
- We are able to provide you with customised pricing that is relevant to your way of doing business. We do not impose blanket type prices.
- There are no set-up costs, minimum order quantities or long-term contracts.
- Hallett Retail provides a number of value-added services that you would not expect to receive from other order fulfilment providers including:
- Introduction to high street retailers and websites.
- Product trading and reporting, helping you maximise sales using our trading team’s expertise.
- Customised sales and stock reporting.
- Stock clearance opportunities for end of line or fragmented stock.
- We do not insist on long term contracts or rigid terms and conditions; we outline the methods and procedures in which your stock is handled and provide guidance on how physical stock should be delivered into our warehouse and stock records uploaded.
- We offer clear and simple to understand SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)