Our Pricing Pricing made simple
We keep our pricing model simple in order to not overcomplicate your decision-making process and to reduce admin once you are live with us, having made the decision to take advantage of our services. Put simply we charge for 3 services:
- Product handling (includes picking and packing) – our prices start at 80p per order shipped.
- Postage Cost – this is dependant upon weight and delivery timeframe (Standard 2 – 3 working days, next day, overseas etc) – our prices are as low as £2.30 for standard parcels weighing 1.2 kg or less.
- Storage cost – we price e-commerce products on a per unit basis, but this may be waivered for minimal storage requirements. For wholesale handling where generally pallet storage is required our charge for pallets starts at £2 per pallet.
Our Pricing Additional Services
We offer additional services which are priced according to your requirements. These services include:
- Bar coding – Generating, printing, attaching to product or box.
- Customised packaging and gift wrap.
- Subscription box fulfilment and replenishment.
- Returns handling – goods in, inspection, reason code reporting, put away or return to manufacturer or client.
- Reporting services – stock management, reorder level alerts, rate of sale and cover reporting, best seller reporting etc
Our Pricing Accurate price quotes
During the presales onboarding stage of working with us, we will discuss your requirements in order that we can determine order volumes, storage requirements, product weights, product destinations and service requirements which then allows us to provide you with an accurate quote of prices.
We take into account your unit selling price and will advise if the 3PL model is a good fit for your business.